Stay In The Heart of the Action Any Time of Year!
Spring/Summer and the living is easy at Haven North! Hurley and Ironwood are bustling all summer long with ATV rallies, reunions, spectacular July 4th celebrations, Heritage festivals, the Paavo Nurmi Marathon and Mercer's Loon Days in August and much more! Haven North is ideally located in the midst of the activities (but within a peaceful lake setting) and we would love to host your visit to the area.
* ATV enthusiasts can access the extensive trail system from their condo. Join us for Hurley's annual Memorial Day Rally!
* Hurley’s spectacular 4th of July Fireworks display is held on the Haven North grounds!
* Abundant fishing at the local Gile Flowage, hundreds of area lakes, and charter fishing on nearby Lake Superior.
* Golf four area courses – Eagle Bluff, Skye at Whitecap, Gogebic Country Club, and Boulder Creek.
* Lake Superior beaches, breathtaking waterfalls, and unique area mining heritage sites are a short drive from Haven North.
Autumn in the northwoods means dazzling colors, crisp cool days and opportunities galore for enjoying nature!
* Hurley’s popular ATV Pumpkin Run in October
* Bayfield Apple Festival in October
* Hunting the elusive white tail
* Bessemer's famous Pumpkin Fest
Winter is magical in Big Snow Country where skiing and snowmobiling rule supreme! Lake Superior blankets the area with an average of 160 – 200 inches of “white gold” to play on! We had 220 inches in 2012-13!
* Snowmobile hundreds of miles of Wisconsin and Michigan trails from your Haven North condo.
* Ski four of the Midwest's best downhill resorts located within twenty minutes of Haven North!
* Enjoy the serenity of nordic skiing on several nearby trail systems.
* Ice fish one of our many beautiful lakes.